Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
GMMC's Pocket NFC reader writer is a small USB stick sized multi-standard, multi-protocol Dual Interface RFID reader-writer with a Micro SIM connector for SAM support.
- Stylish USB stick sized NFC reader-writer
- 13.56MHz multi-standard and protocol support
- 3 color status LEDs
- Provisioning for a SAM (Secure Access Module)
- CE, FCC and IC certified
- USB-CCID (Chip Card Interface Device)
- Optional USB.CDC VCOM (Virtual Com Port)
- Optional USB-HID KBD (Keyboard, HID class)
Let's work together.
Benefit from our wealth of experience and let us create tailor made and smart solutions for your project together.
Sangoma MSMA 2v5
13.56 MHz Multi Standard - Multi Antenna Reader/Writer. The Sangoma-MSMA operates at 13,56 MHz and is targeted to read and write a wide variety of ISO14443A based contactless tags in a simple manner by providing an intuitive and easy to use command set for user friendly RFID tag access and processing. The Sangoma-MSMA fully supports both NXP´s NTAG® 21x and MIFARE Ultralight® families with FW V1.0 and higher. The read and write functions are highly abstracted so that a deep knowledge or contactless IC datasheet study is made unnecessary.
- Up to 4 external antennas
- ISO14443 and ISO15693 RFID standard support
- USB power and communication via virtual COM port
- High level command set for easy handling of ISO14443A based NTAG 21x and MIFARE Ultralight families
- MIFARE Classic® clone detection feature
- FCC, IC and CE certified
- Outer dimensions 52 x 50 mm (2.05 x 2.97inch)
- Built in NFC support for NTAG 21x family
- NDEF conversion and programming for URL, Tel, Text, vCard
- Integrated NDEF tag formatting feature
- Tag information and NFC forum type detection
- NXP originality signature check