Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
GMMC's Pocket NFC reader writer is a samll USB stick sized multi-standard, multi-protocol Dual Interface RFID reader-writer with a Micro SIM connector for SAM support.
- stylish USB stick sized NFC reader-writer
- 13.56MHz multi-standard and protocol support
- 3 color status LEDs
- Provisioning for a SAM (Secure Access Module)
- CE, FCC, and IC certified
- USB-CCID (Chip Card Interface Device)
- optional USB.CDC VCOM (Virtual Com Port)*
- optional USB-HID KBD (Keyboard, HID class)*
Let's work together.
Benefit from our wealth of experience and let us create tailor made and smart solutions for your project together.
Sangoma MSMA 2v5
13.56 MHz Multi Standard - Multi Antenna Reader/Writer. The Sangoma-MSMA operates at 13,56 MHz and is targeted to read and write a wide variety of ISO14443A based contactless tags in a simple manner by providing an intuitive and easy to use command set for user friendly RFID tag access and processing. The Sangoma-MSMA fully supports both NXP´s NTAG® 21x and MIFARE Ultralight® families with FW V1.0 and higher. The read and write functions are highly abstracted so that a deep knowledge or contactless IC datasheet study is made unnecessary.
- Up to 4 external antennas
- ISO14443 and ISO15693 RFID standard support
- USB power and communication via virtual COM port
- High level command set for easy handling of ISO14443A based NTAG 21x and MIFARE Ultralight families
- MIFARE Classic® clone detection feature
- FCC, IC and CE certified
Further Product Details
- Outer dimensions 52 x 50 mm (2.05 x 2.97inch)
- Built in NFC support for NTAG 21x family
- NDEF conversion and programming for URL, Tel, Text, vCard
- Integrated NDEF tag formatting feature
- Tag information and NFC forum type detection
- NXP Originality signature check