Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
MIFARE SAM AV3 Development Kit
In need to evaluate and develop applications with the MIFARE SAM AV3?The MIFARE SAM AV3 evaluation board is designed to help evaluating all features of and operating modes of the MIFARE SAM AV3 chip in combination with any MCU development board featuring Arduino connectors. It supports rapid application development for secure contactless tags. The evaluation board incorporates Arduino-, and ISO7816 adapter connectors, a 13.56 MHz CLRC663plus NFC frontend IC and an embedded antenna. The various modes can be configured via jumper settings.
- Arduino shield form factor
- X-mode, S-mode and ISO/IEC 7816 configurable
- Exchangeable SAM AV3 module
- Additional ISO/IEC 7816 adaptor
- Cables, MIFARE DESFire cards, SIM sized SAM card
MIFARE SAM AV3 Daughter Board
The MIFARE SAM AV3 daughter board has been developed at first for the MIFARE SAM AV3 Development Kit.
The add–on board is designed to be easily installed into a product that supports secure contactless tags with authentication.
- Small sized SAM add-on module
- S-Mode and X-Mode wiring option
- 3V3 supply
- I2C communication interfaces
- Support e.g. NTAG DNA, ICODE DNA, MIFARE DESFire families
NFC Nutshell Kit
If you need to add NFC into your products! The NFC Nutshell Kit has been developed to address our customer wish for miniature sized NFC modules which can be retrofitted into existing products or to integrate NFC technology into new products under development. The kit has been designed for utmost flexibility as the contained modules (Interface / MCU / NFC) can be combindes in various ways to meet design and integration needs for technology testig and demonstration. Compatibility to existing NXP NFC tools such as RFIDDiscover, NFC Cockpit and MCUXpresso or the NXP reader library guarantee a seamless integration of the Nutshell kit into existing development processes.
- Nano sized modules for space constrained environment
- Flexible configuration to adapt to different conditions
- Support of most popular NXP NFC reader/writer ICs
- Compatibility with existing NXP NFC AND MCU development tools
- FFC cable module interconnection
- Single 5V power supply (via USB or Signal extender interface)
- On module 3V3 voltage generator
- Power, USB, SPI, I2C, UART interface and auxiliary signals